PATIENTS AND DMX
Digital Motion X-ray uses cutting edge technology that finds injuries that could never be seen before. MRI, CT or standard X-rays commonly miss injuries because you don't or can't move for the study. DMX is just the opposite. Front Range DMX is able to find injuries that are evident only when you move. If your pain increases with movement logic tells you that your injuries should be looked at while moving.
You need DMX if:
1. You have been in an auto accident
2. You are suffering from a sports injury
3. You have been injured on the job
4. Daily activities aggravate an injured area
5. You are taking medication to suppress pain
6. You suspect that the underlying cause of the pain has gone undiagnosedWith Digital Motion X-ray you can now see what you could not see before. This new technology has changed the way doctors detect injuries. Most injuries go undetected because they are not in motion.
Signs and symptoms of injury
DMX commonly unlocks the mystery of your pain
Do I have pain in one or more of my joints that increases with motion?
Did I injure myself with a sudden jolt to one or more of my joints, as a whiplash injury, slip and fall or blow from a sporting activity?
Do I have joint pain, the cause of which has not been determined by conventional x-ray, MRI or other diagnostic tests?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, you should consider a DMX examination.
Stretched and torn ligaments can result in a condition called "kinesiopathology" or abnormal motion of the bones that make up the joint. This abnormal motion results in ongoing rubbing and grinding of the bone surfaces during motion, preventing normal healing, and leading to premature onset of degenerative joint disease, a wear and tear type of arthritis. Only DMX can fully evaluate internal joint motion, and properly screen for kinesiopathology.
|Home | Patients & DMX | Doctors & DMX | DMX Images | Contact